Types of Extensions that you could consider
- A new Single story traditional extension
- Victorian style
- Edwardian Style
- Combination shapes
- Apex style
- Lean To Styles
- An Orangery
- Re-configure what is already there and alter the size and shape
- The sunroom
- Contemporary extensions
- The garden room
- Traditional build or Sips Build
- Take the time to consider what you would like to use the new space for and to get the best use out of the same.
- A general rule of thumb is the larger you go the lower the costs are per m2
- Consider access, lighting, and sockets, heating.
- Consider budgets and remain flexible
Ready for your next project?
Whatever your choice you are in safe hands with Aspire House Solutions Ltd.
Contact us today to get your free no obligation quote.